Hi guys! So I’m back with another blog award. This time I was nominated to The Infinite Dreams Award by Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Productions Blog and Jesalin @ Jbelkbooks so thank you so much for the nomination 🙂 . If you haven’t yet go check their blogs. Now let’s start with this post because it’s going to be a long one 😛 .
1. Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
2. Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
11 Facts About Me:
1. When I was 7 years-old I had an eye surgery because I was cross-eyed. Because of that I was about 1 week with my eyes glued and I couldn’t open them;
2. My grandma and aunt gave me a Work-out with Barbie at that time and it was the first thing I saw when I opened my eyes;
3. I also can’t watch 3D movies because of a condition I have in my eyes. Basically every 3D movie is like a 2D movie to me.
4. If you say part of a sentence from a song that I know I will start singing and will have that song in my head the whole day. Examples of this are: “First things first”, “I don’t know about you” and now even “Hello”;
5. Me, my mom and my aunt look a like and sometimes people think that we are all sisters. Not only that but we also have exactly 10 years apart from each other ( my mom is 10 years older than my aunt and my aunt is 10 years older than me)
6. I mastered the skill of braiding my own hair through Youtube (let’s just say that I spend a lot of time on Youtube). Not normal braids but fishtail, french and others weird braids. I can do a fishtail braid in myself in less than 2 minutes;
7. I love celebrity gossip. It’s a guilty pleasure but I can’t help myself from doing it. And if you need to know something about celebrities just ask me, I normally know it;
8. I also love to watch the awards red carpets because I try to guess the dresses brands. Normally if anyone is wearing Elie Saab or Zuhair Murad I know right away because I love their collections;
9. I love MotoGP and I’m still sad that Miguel Oliveira didn’t win the Moto3 championship last weekend (I’m still proud that he was vice-champion);
10. When I was in college me and my house-mate had a turtle that was called Chlorarachniophytazinha just because we were studying it in our Botany classes;
11. I don’t consider myself a gamer but I love to play Minecraft and watch other people play it on Youtube.
1. What are your favorite genres for books?
Contemporary and fantasy are some of my favorites.
2. What book did you hated?
I already said this a lot of times but I hated what I’ve read of Emma by Jane Austen. I hated is so much that I’ve haven’t finish the book yet and it has been 5 years.
3. What do you drink or eat while you read?
The only thing I really drink while I’m reading is water just because I’m always drinking water.
4. What book you loved that is really underrated?
The Night Circus. I know that a lot of people have it and heard of it but most of them hasn’t read it yet.
5. What movies did you like better than the books?
Another one I think I already said a lot of times. I didn’t like the book Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews but I really enjoyed the movie. Then we have The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I absolutely adore the book but the movie is just amazing and really well done.
6. When did you started blogging?
The first time I started blogging was about 2 years ago (I think). I was blogging with a friend but we only had two posts and never uploaded that again. The second time was on April 1st of this year and I’m still here 🙂 .
7. What books would you like to see become a movie?
I would love to see The Night Circus as a movie or even a TV Show.
8. What’s your favorite current TV series?
I love Outlander but I have to watch the second half of season 1. I know what’s coming and I’m not ready. Other favorites are: Teen Wolf, Supernatural, The Big Bang Theory and a few others that I can’t remember right now.
9. Have you ever been tagged for a book tag?
Most of the tags that I answer is because I was tagged. So yeah, I was tagged before for book tags.
10. What movies are you looking forward to in 2016?
Captain America: Civil War, Alice Through the Looking Glass, X-Men: Apocalypse, Suicide Squad, Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children and more.
11. Name one fact about yourself.
See the facts above 🙂
1. If there was a fire and you could only save one book, what book would that be and why?
I would probably save Os Maias by Eça de Queirós because it’s a really old book that my mom owned, them my aunt owned and now it’s mine. Also, I loved that book and was the book that made me start liking to read even when almost anyone likes it because it’s something that we have to read in school.
2. What have you always wanted? Did you get it?
Right now I really want to get a job because it’s something that everyone needs to have and I need my independence.
3. Why did you start blogging?
See answer 6 from Ronyell’s questions 🙂
4. If you could wake up tomorrow in someone else’s body, who would you pick and what would you do?
This one is really hard. Probably Taylor Swift. She’s amazing and has the cutest cats ever (don’t even make me talk about her boyfriend 😛 ).
5. What are you craving right now?
Chocolate. I’m always craving chocolate or any kind of sweets.
6. Marvel or DC? If neither, tell why.
Marvel. I’m not a comics girl but I love the movies and the TV shows.
7. Are you a vegetarian? If not, have you ever considered being a vegetarian?
I’m not and I never considered it because I love food and I can’t imagine having to give up on meat and dairies.
8. Mountains or beaches?
The place where I grew up has beaches from one side and some kind of mountains in the other side but I don’t really like beach so I have to choose mountains.
9. What are you currently reading? Do you enjoy it so far?
I’m not reading anything right now because I finished a book and a novella last night and I haven’t started anything else yet. But I did enjoyed what I finished last night.
10. Do you believe in ghosts?
I normally don’t believe in that kind of things but that doesn’t prevents me from really afraid of that kind of things anyway.
11. What is one favorite book from one your favorite genres?
I normally can’t choose favorites but I know for sure that Outlander is my favorite book in Historical Fiction. I’ve read a few (not a lot) historical fiction books but Outlander is just amazing.
Cristina @ My Tiny Obsessions
Kat @ Life and Other Disasters
Analee @ Book Snacks
Warisha at Warisha Reads
Aimal @ Bookshelves & Paperbacks
Bhramori @ thecrazyperfectionist
Michelle @ The Writing Hufflepuff
Bianca @ The Ultimate Fangirl
Keira @ Signing On
Olivia @ Bibliomad
Maria @ Marwhal Reads
1. Glass half full or half empty?
2. Tea or Coffee?
3. What else do you do in your free time?
4. Describe yourself in ONE word.
5. How long have you been in the blogosphere?
6. If you are an animal, what would you like to be and why?
7. Which is your favourite season? Why?
8. What books would you like to see become a movie?
9. What is the meaning behind your blog’s title?
10. Do you play an instrument? If so what? If not, any you would like to play?
11. If you could wake up tomorrow in someone else’s body, who would you pick and what would you do?
Once again if I nominated you and you did this already or don’t want to do this just ignore it.