Hi guys! It’s time for the monthly wrap-up. Last month I didn’t read a lot but this month I managed to read a few more books. I only read 6 books and with that I completed my Goodreads Reading Challenge. Also, all of these books where ARCs but I’m still behind in all the ARCs I have to read. So these were the books I’ve read in the month of November.
- Seven Nights to Surrender (Art of Passion #1) – 3 out of 5 stars
- More Than Comics (Chasing the Dream #2) – 4 out of 5 stars
- Right Kind of Mistake (Right Kind of Mistake #1) – 3 out of 5 stars
- More Than Exes (Chasing the Dream 0.5) – 3.5 out of 5 stars
- The Casquette Girls (The Casquette Girls #1) – 4.5 out of 5 stars
- More Than Once (Chasing the Dream #4) – 4 out of 5 stars
- Shattered Blue (The Light Trilogy #1) by Lauren Bird Horowitz
- Nirvana by J.R. Stewart
As you can see most of the books I’ve read in the month of November are New Adult books. The only exception is The Casquette Girls which ,by the way, is an amazing book. Once again I was able to post almost daily during the month of November and sometimes I posted twice a day which is great because I’ve been able to be very consistent with posting blog posts during the last couples of months. These were my posts during the month of November.
- Right Where You Are by L.E. Bross (x)
- More Than Comics (Chasing the Dream #2) by Elizabeth Briggs (x)
- Right Kind of Mistake (Right Kind of Mistake #1) by Rebecca Thomas (x)
- The Casquette Girls (The Casquette Girls #1) by Alys Arden (x)
- More Than Once (Chasing the Dream #4) by Elizabeth Briggs (x)
- Siblinghood (Sisterhood) of the World Bloggers Award #2
- Fall Time Cozy Time Book Tag!
- Book Fangirling Award
- The Infinity Dreams Award
- The Ben ‘n’ Jerry’s Book Tag
- The Dragon’s Loyalty Award
- Seasons of Book Blogging Tag!
- Favorite Novellas
- Books I Did Not Finish (Yet)
- Top 5 Hunger Games Moments (movies or books)
- Books I’m Thankful For
- Book Recommendations: Young Adult Contemporary | Part I, Part II and Part III
- Ten Series I Would Take to a Desert Island
- Anticipating Book Releases – December 2015
This my monthly wrap-up. How was your month of November? Which books have you read? Share your wrap ups with me in the comments 🙂 .