Today I bring you another award. I was honored to be nominated to The Blogger Recognition Award by Amanda from Amanda’s Book Nook. This award was created by Eve over at Edge of Night. Thank you so much Amanda for this nomination =).
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post.
- Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
- Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing!
I started this blog because I had just finished my master degree. unfortunately it is being really hard to find a job in my area so after a few months of unemployment I decided to start this blog. This is something that I’ve been thinking for a few years but I really didn’t have the time to own and update a blog and I didn’t know what I wanted to write about. So yeah, after a few months at home I finally got the courage to start a blog and choose to write about books because it is something that I really love. It is a short story but it’s the reason why I started this blog =).
My piece of advice:
First of all if you want to start a blog try to write about something that you love and that you really care about. Also, try to be as honest as you can. If you are doing a review be honest and don’t say that you loved something when you haven’t just because you are writing a review. Being honest to yourself is really important not only in blog but also in your daily life.
Warisha at Warisha Reads
Panda at Panda’s Books
Saba and Hafsa at BookMates
Trey at Trey Schnarr Books
Analee at Book Snacks
Ashley at HyperAshley
Valerie at Little Dutch Bookshop
Ashley at What’s She Reading?
Kacie at Kacie’s Bookshelf
Bhramori at thecrazyperfectionist
joysofbookworms at Live.Laugh.Read.
That’s it. Thank you again Amanda for the nomination.