We are in the beginning of August so I decided to do my July Wrap Up. I normally don’t do this type of posts but I decided to try it. July was a kind of “normal” reading month for me. I say kind of because since March that I’ve been in a reading slump. While before March I would read almost 10 books each month after that I’ve been reading only 4/5 books. These were the books I’ve read during the month of July.
- Lying Out Loud – 3 out of 5 stars
- Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) – 5 out 5 stars
- Damage Done – 4 out 5 stars
- Truth & Temptation – 3 out of 5 stars
- P.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before #2) – 3.5 out of 5 stars
During the month of July I also posted a lot in this blog. I was able to write a review for each book I’ve read during the month and I was also tagged for a few tags. Not only that but I also wrote posts almost every day (not weekends because normally don’t post during weekends). If you missed any of these post I have a list of all of my July posts below.
- Lying Out Loud by Kody Keplinger
- Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
- Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas
- Damage Done by Amanda Panitch
- Truth & Temptation by Riley Edgewood
- P.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before #2) by Jenny Han
- The Blogger Recognition Award
- The Summer Reader Book Tag
- 3 Days, 3 Quotes Challenge: Day 1, Day 2 and Day 3
- Disney Villain Book Tag
- Favorite Chapter Headings
- Things on my Bookshelf that aren’t Books
- Anticipated Pre-Orders for the Rest of the Year
- Side Characters That Deserve Their Own Series
- Favorite Character Tropes
- Top 10 Authors I Still Have to Read
- Cover Reveal: Destiny Rising by Siobhan Davis
- Book Covers Around the World #6 – Paper Towns
- Book Covers Around the World #7 – I’ll Give You the Sun
- The Stages of Waiting for the Next Book in a Series
- Anticipating Book Releases – August 2015
- Book Recommendations Based on Zodiac Signs
This was everything I read and wrote in the month of July. I will not do an August TBR because I’m terrible with keeping up with my TBR and end up reading anything I feel like I want to read.
How was your July Wrap Up? Which books have you read? Share your wrap ups with me in the comments :).