Hi guys. I was nominated to the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award so today I decided to answer to it. First of all I would love to thank Franzi for nominating me =) . You should definitely check her blog. Let’s start answering it.
1. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions the nominator has provided.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers (I didn’t have 10 other bloggers. Sorry about that).
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.
1. Do your friends/family know that you blog?
Most of them know. At least most of my family and my closest friends know about it and support me.
2. What was your best moment with your blog so far?
Probably when I reached 100 followers because I wasn’t expecting that to happen especially in less than 3 months.
3. Why did you choose writing and not for example youtube?
I’m too shy for youtube and I express myself better when I’m writing.
4. Where would you to travel if you had the chance to?
Right know if I could I would either to London, Paris or New York. Especially London because I want to visit it since I remember. I would also love to go to Scotland.
5. Do you cook?
I wouldn’t starve if I had to cook but I’m not the best cooker in the world. At least I can say that I make a pretty good tuna and spinach lasagna.
6. Do you follow more female or male bloggers?
Female, I think.
7. Do you follow blogs that are very different from yours in terms what they blog about?
I follow a few beauty blogs and also other things but not a lot of them.
8. How often did you want to blog per week when you started?
I wanted to blog at least 4 times a weekend and I’m keeping with that so I’m happy with that.
9. Are you a sweet or a salty person?
If we’re talking about personality I tend to be sweet but don’t try to get me mad because when I get mad it’s not funny to watch. Luckily that doesn’t happen that often.
10. What tip would you give a person who wants to start blogging?
My main tip is be honest on what you write and talk about things that you love and interest you.
Warisha at Warisha Reads
Panda at Panda’s Books
Saba and Hafsa at BookMates
Trey at Trey Schnarr Books
Analee at Book Snacks
Valerie at Little Dutch Bookshop
1. What kind of environment do you blog in? Do you schedule your blog posts a few days out or just write when the moment strikes you?
2. If you could live in any fictional land or world, which would it be?
3. What’s your favorite song right now?
4. What is your favourite book series and why? ( and jus to be fair you can’t say Harry Potter =P)
5. Who’s your favorite author and why?
6. Biggest ambition?
7. If you were to write a book, what would it be about?
8. Which books inspire you to write?
9. Who are your go-to authors, the ones that you don’t even need to read the back cover to know you want to read it?
10. What is the biggest thing you’ve learned through blogging?
This is it. I’m looking forward to read your answers.