Hi guys! Today I bring you more Blog Awards. I have a few blog awards and tags that I haven’t done yet so I’m trying to catch up. If you tagged me or nominated me for anything don’t worry I’ll end up answering it 🙂 . I was nominated to the Siblinghood (Sisterhood) of the World Bloggers Award by Mariana @ FireHeartBooks and Cassidy @ The Little Book Cottage so thank you both for the nominations 😀 . Continue reading
Hi guys! Today I bring you more Blog Awards. I have a few blog awards and tags that I haven’t done yet so I’m trying to catch up. If you tagged me or nominated me for anything don’t worry I’ll end up answering it 🙂 . I was nominated to the Siblinghood (Sisterhood) of the World Bloggers Award by Emily @ The Little Book Affair so thank you Emily for the nomination 😀 .
- Thank blogger who nominated you, linking back to their blog
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Answer the 10 questions sent to you
- Make up 10 new questions for your nominees to answer
- Nominate 10 blogs
1. Has your blogging experience changed you as a person/reader?
The only thing that changed is that know I talk more about books because I’m able to share my opinions with other bloggers.
2. If you could be best friends with any fictional character(s) who would it be and why?
I would love to have Tessa Gray as my friend because she’s a bookworm and she’s great. Also, I would have will, Jem and Magnus in my life if we were friends 🙂 .
3. If your book boy/girlfriend suddenly came to life and knocked on your front door, what would you do?
I would probably be looking to him awkwardly and don’t talk at all. It would be a really weird and awkward situation, believe me 😛 .
4. Do you follow any other blogs besides book blogs? (ex. food blogs, travel blogs, etc.)
I follow a few DIY blogs and also a few fashion/beauty blogs (even when I’m the worst when I’m trying to do my own make-up).
5. Do you have any pets?
Technically I don’t have any because I had to take my dog Jimmy (who is 11 years-old) to my grandma’s house 3 years ago when I moved because I can’t have pets in the place where I’m living now. But he’s still alive and I visit him every time I go to my hometown.
6. Nook or Kindle? If you don’t use an eReader then hardcover or paperback?
I don’t have any of this. I have a Kobo that is sold in FNAC because two years ago they did a sale in they’re e-readers and my mom bought it as my christmas present for 35 euros instead of the normal 80 euros that it would cost and I loved it and use it almost every day.
7. Do you keep the dust jacket on your book when you read?
I don’t have a lot of hardcover books but when I’m reading one I take the dust jacket off because I almost ruined one a few years ago and I learn from my mistakes 😀 .
8. Coffee or tea?
I don’t like coffee. The only way I drink coffee is in lattes and it’s what I drink every day at breakfast but between coffee and tea I like tea a lot more (especially the Vanilla Caramel tea).
9. Do you own any bookish goodies, such as pins, jewelry, etc.?
I don’t even thought that I wanted too.
10. Favorite flavor of ice cream?
This might seem plain to a lot of people but I love vanilla ice cream mainly because I love vanilla in everything that is either sweet or a desert.
Warisha at Warisha Reads
Valerie @ Little Dutch Bookshop
Cristina @ My Tiny Obsessions
Kacie at Kacie’s Bookshelf
Bianca @ The Ultimate Fangirl
Kimsiang @ LazyCaramelReads
Bhramori @ thecrazyperfectionist
Trey at Trey Schnarr Books
joysofbookworms at Live.Laugh.Read.
1. What did you want to be when you grew up?
2. What’s the song you’re constantly listening to?
3. You’re stranded in an island. Which 3 things would you take with you?
4. If you could go anywhere on the planet, where would you want to go?
5. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
6. If you could go hang out with 2-3 characters for a day, where would you go (fictional), what would you do and why would you do it?
7. Name 3-5 fabulous people you met because of blogging
8. Did you have a book that meant a lot to you as a child?
9. What book were you “forced” to read in highschool but ended up loving?
10. A book you keep recommending you everyone you meet?
This is it, the Siblinghood (Sisterhood) of the World Bloggers Award. Thank you again Emily for nominating me.