Hi guys! We’re in the last day of August which means that it’s time to do my monthly wrap-up. I actually started the month pretty well and read 3 books in a week but the remaining weeks were just terrible. So these were the books I’ve read during the month of August.
- Break Your Heart – 4 out of 5 stars
- A Summer Like no Other – 3.5 out 5 stars
- Everything, Everything – 5 out 5 stars
- Another Day (Every Day #2) – 3.5 out of 5 stars
- The Girl’s Guide to the Apocalypse – 2.5 out of 5 stars
- Armada – Ernest Cline
Once again I was able to post daily during the month of August (ok, not daily because I don’t post on weekends 🙂 ). Not only I posted daily but sometimes I posted twice a day something that it’s not normal to me. These were my post during the month of August.
- Break Your Heart – Review here
- Everything, Everything – Review here
- Another Day (Every Day #2) – Review here
- The Girl’s Guide to the Apocalypse – Review here
- The Reader Problems Tag
- Real Neat Blogger Award
- The Creative Blogger Award
- The Sunshine Blogger Award
- Summertime Madness Book Tag
- Siblinghood (Sisterhood) of the World Bloggers Award
- 3 Days, 3 Quotes Challenge #2: Day 1, Day 2 and Day 3
- A Book by One of Your Favorite Authors
- Book with a Character who has Really Bad Luck
- Oh no! Summer is almost over!
- It is Almost Time to go Back to School
- July Wrap-Up
- New Weekly Meme – Book Traveling Thursdays
- Things a Book Lover Will Never Say
- Anticipating Book Releases – September 2015
- A Great Surprise =)… (In August I also got to 200 followers something I wasn’t expecting in less than 6 months of blogging. Once again thank you so much to anyone who follows me and reads whatever I decide to ramble about 🙂 )
This my monthly wrap-up. Once again, I will not do an September TBR because I’m terrible with keeping up with my TBR and end up reading anything I feel like I want to read.
How was your August Wrap Up? Which books have you read? Share your wrap ups with me in the comments 🙂 .