Hi guys! It’s the beginning of March which means it’s time to talk about what I read this past month. In February I ended up reading only 4 books… it looks like the reading funk is still here. In blogging terms I’m still not blogging that much. But anyway, let’s see how was my month in terms of reading and blogging.
- Brooklynaire (Brooklyn Bruisers #4) by Sarina Bowen
- Memphis by Ginger Scott
- Books That Have Been On My TBR the Longest and I Still Haven’t Read
- Favorite Romances
- Books I’ve Decided I’m No Longer Interested In Reading
- Books I Could Re-Read Forever
- WWW Wednesday #56: February 7th, 2018
- WWW Wednesday #57: February 14th, 2018
- WWW Wednesday #58: February 21th, 2018
- WWW Wednesday #59: February 28th, 2018
This is my monthly wrap-up. How was your month of February? Which books have you read and which one was your favorite? Share your wrap ups with me in the comments 🙂 .