Hi guys! After a one month hiatus for the monthly wrap-up it’s time to come back and talk about what I read this past month. The first month of 2018 is finally gone… am I the only one who thought this month was way too long?? Not only that but it wasn’t my best month so I’m glad that it’s over. Anyway, in January I ended up reading only 5 books… it looks like the reading funk is here to stay for a while. In blogging terms I’m still not blogging that much. But anyway, let’s see how was my month in terms of reading and blogging.
- Man Candy (Real Love #3) by Jessica Lemmon
- Starlight Nights (738 Days #2) by Stacey Kade
- Man Card (Man Hands #2) by Sarina Bowen and Tanya Eby
- Top Ten Tuesdays #14 – Top Ten New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2017
- Top Ten Tuesdays #15 – Books I Really Liked but Can’t Remember Much About
- Top Ten Tuesdays #16 – Books I Can’t Believe I Read
- WWW Wednesday #51: January 3rd, 2018
- WWW Wednesday #52: January 10th, 2018
- WWW Wednesday #53: January 18th, 2018
- WWW Wednesday #54: January 23rd, 2018
- WWW Wednesday #55: January 31st, 2018
This is my monthly wrap-up. How was your month of January? Which books have you read and which one was your favorite? Share your wrap ups with me in the comments 🙂 .