Hi guys! It’s already November which means it’s time for another Monthly Wrap-up. In October I ended up reading a little bit more than in September mostly because I had two weeks off from work. I also completed my Goodreads Reading Challenge which is pretty cool. I wasn’t as successful in terms of blogging. While I still blog every week I’ve been doing mostly the same type of posts but it’s pretty much because I’ve been tired and don’t have that much time. I did end up doing something that I still haven’t talked in here. In October I finally changed the look of the blog. It took a long time to get to this final version but it looks cute and it’s so me! I love it! But anyway, let’s see how was my month in terms of reading and blogging.
- A Messy, Beautiful Life by Sara Jade Alan
- Bad Reputation (Bad Boys of Sports #1) by Nicole Edwards
- Slap Shot (Aces Hockey #5) by Kelly Jamieson
- Bountiful (True North #4) by Sarina Bowen
- NSFW by Piper Lawson
- WWW Wednesday #38: October 4th, 2017
- WWW Wednesday #39: October 11th, 2017
- WWW Wednesday #40: October 18th, 2017
- WWW Wednesday #41: October 25th, 2017
- Beyond the Books #15
- Monthly Wrap-Up – September 2017
- October TBR
- 2017 New Adult Reading Challenge – October Update
- Anticipating Book Releases – November 2017
This is my monthly wrap-up. How was your month of October? Which books have you read and which one was your favorite? Share your wrap ups with me in the comments 🙂 .