Hi guys! So today I’m back with another tag because I haven’t been doing a lot of tags recently. Today I’m bringing you something different for this blog. A few months ago Kat @Life and Other Disasters tagged me for The Blogger Aesthetic Tag which was created by Liam @Hey Ashers. I really loved the concept of this tag
– Bloggers are (let’s just be honest here) the absolute best. There’s so much diversity and personality and creativity in this community—and what better way to celebrate those things than by spending the next twelve hours of our lives hunting down and collaging the images that best reflect our individual awesomeness? –
- Collect any number of images that you feel represent you as a person—your personality, aspirations, favorite things, anything at all that makes you you.
- Put your chosen images together into a collage of whatever size and shape you find pleasing.
- Share your masterpiece with everyone, in all the places.
- Maybe nominate other bloggers as a way to tell them, “Hey, you, I think you’re awesome, and we should celebrate that awesomeness.”
- Share these rules (and maybe the below tips, if you’re feeling helpful).
I basically followed most of Kat’s tips but one thing it really helped me was to look on Pinterest for a certain color scheme. Because my life is basically made of pinks and blues I searched for “pink and blue aesthetic” and it helped a lot. I also search for things like “pink and blue watercolor” because that’s also a part of my aesthetic. I just really love pink and blue and watercolors. So my tip is that, if you have a certain color scheme going on or if you have something you really love search for that on Pinterest because it might bring some inspiration.
Cristina @ My Tiny Obsessions
Hannah @ Mortal Reader
Mariana @ Fireheartbooks
Marta @ The Book Mermaid