Hi guys! It’s already June which means it’s time for another Monthly Wrap-up. In May I managed to read 11 books and since I loved most of the books I read I’m going to consider it a successful reading month. But anyway, let’s see how was my month in terms of reading and blogging.
- Touch of Fondness (Stay in Touch, #1) by Joy Penny
- Pipe Dreams (Brooklyn Bruisers #3) by Sarina Bowen
- Confessions of a Former Puck Bunny (Taking Shots #4) by Cindi Madsen
- Betting the Bad Boy (Behind the Bar #3) by Stefanie London
- Hot Shot (Last Shot #2) by Kelly Jamieson
- Noteworthy by Riley Redgate
- Seeking Mansfield (Seeking Mansfield #1) by Kate Watson
- Cheater’s Regret (Curious Liaisons #2) by Rachel Van Dyken
- WWW Wednesday #16: May 3rd 2017
- WWW Wednesday #17: May 10th 2017
- WWW Wednesday #18: May 17th 2017
- WWW Wednesday #19: May 24th 2017
- WWW Wednesday #20: May 31st 2017
- Rapid Fire Book Tag
- The GoodReads Book Tag
- Reading Non-Fiction!
- Monthly Wrap-Up – April 2017
- May TBR
- Beyond the Books #11
- 2017 New Adult Reading Challenge – May Update
- Anticipating Book Releases – June 2017
This is my monthly wrap-up. How was your month of May? Which books have you read and which one was your favorite? Share your wrap ups with me in the comments 🙂 .
One thought on “Monthly Wrap-Up – May 2017”
You really need to give yourself a pat on the back because you had an amazing blogging month and an amazing reading month. I don’t know how you do it! Teach me your ways oh wise one!