Hi guys! It’s already April which means it’s time for another Monthly Wrap-up. Unlike February, March was an awesome reading month. My stupid reading slump is over and I managed to read 12 books, 6 of them which were on my TBR. I also read 2 non-fiction books which makes me happy because one of my 2017 goals is to read more non-fiction. I also loved most of the books I read this past month so YAY for that. But anyway, let’s see how was my month in terms of reading and blogging.
- A Boy Like You (Like You #1) by Ginger Scott
- Off the Ice (Juniper Falls #1) by Julie Cross
- Optimists Die First by Susin Nielsen
- Sugar, We’re Going Down (Love Me, I’m Famous #2) by M.H. Soars
- Goodbye Paradise (Hello Goodbye #1) by Sarina Bowen
- The Backstagers Vol.1 (The Backstagers #1) by James Tynion IV and Rian Sygh
- Styled (Travesty #3) by Piper Lawson
- Co-Wrecker by Meghan Quinn
- WWW Wednesday #7: March 1st 2017
- WWW Wednesday #8: March 8th 2017
- WWW Wednesday #9: March 15th 2017
- WWW Wednesday #10: March 22nd 2017
- WWW Wednesday #11: March 29th 2017
- The Shocker Book Tag
- Fictional Jobs
- Favorite Science Fiction & Fantasy Books
- Books I Felt Betrayed By
- Favorite Angsty Romances
- International Women’s Day
- International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination
- Take a Walk in the Park Day
- Monthly Wrap-Up – February 2017
- March TBR
- 2017 New Adult Reading Challenge – February Update
- Spring Reads 2017
- 2017 New Adult Reading Challenge – March Update
- Anticipating Book Releases – April 2017
This is my monthly wrap-up. How was your month of March? Which books have you read and which one was your favorite? Share your wrap ups with me in the comments 🙂 .
6 thoughts on “Monthly Wrap-Up – March 2017”
You had an amazing month Catia! 12 books?! I read 3 and had a Harry Potter month, finishing off the series which I loved! I’ve only read Caraval and your list this month and I really loved that myself too 🙂
You got to read some amazing books this month! Lucky!
Wow! You really did a great job with both reading and blogging, Catia! Great work. You had so many 5 star books this month! If you could only recommend one, which one would it be?
so many 4.5 stars books 😀
Have you read The Night Circus? If you did- did Caraval give you similar/equally good vibes?
Pingback: Monthly Wrap-Up – April 2017 | The Girl Who Read Too Much