Hi guys! It’s the first day of Spring and I’m so happy about it because I love Spring. Because of that today I decided to talk to you about the books I want to read during the spring. I started doing that last year around this time and I like to have a set of books to read in each season so why not do it again? For this TBR I plan on reading a mix of books I have and books that will be released in the next 3 months and that I’ve been waiting to read for a long time. I’ll also include a few non-fiction books because one of my goals for 2017 is to read more non-fiction books. I don’t know if I’m going to read all of these but I’m going to try to read them (and to read a lot other books :P). So here are some of the books I want to read this spring.
1. Scrappy Little Nobody – Anna Kendrick
2. Unfiltered: No Shame, No Regrets, Just Me – Lily Collins
3. #GIRLBOSS – Sophia Amoruso
4. The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle #1) – Maggie Stiefvater
5. Queens of Geek – Jen Wilde
6. Lord of Shadows (The Dark Artifices #2) – Cassandra Clare
7. A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses #3) – Sarah J. Maas
8. The Upside of Unrequited – Becky Albertalli
9. Noteworthy – Riley Redgate
10. The Last Thing You Said – Sara Biren
This are some of the books I really want to read in the next couple of months. What about you?? Which books are in your spring TBR??