Hi guys! It’s the first day of March which means it’s time for another Monthly Wrap-up. February was a pretty bad month in different levels but also in reading. I had a huge reading slump which made me read only 7 books… 3 of those were read in the past week. So my TBR was a fail but I still did okay with blogging. But let’s see how was my month in terms of reading and blogging.
- Guardian of Secrets (Library Jumpers #2) by Brenda Drake
- Slightly Stalky (Slightly Stalky #1) by Amy Vansant
- A Tangled Web by M.L. Sparrow
- The Feeling of Forever (Love Unplugged #2) by Jamie Howard
- A Thousand Letters by Staci Hart
- A Million Worlds with You (Firebird #3) by Claudia Gray
- Undeclared (Burnham College #2) by Julianna Keyes
- Cheater (Curious Liaisons #1) by Rachel Van Dyken
- RIP It or SHIP It! TV Edition
- The Sims Book Tag!
- WWW Wednesday #3: February 1st 2017
- WWW Wednesday #4: February 8th 2017
- WWW Wednesday #5: February 15th 2017
- WWW Wednesday #6: February 22nd 2017
- Current Favorites that Aren’t Books
- Favorite Non-Written Novels
- Books to Get You Out of a Reading Slump
- Monthly Wrap-Up – January 2017
- February TBR
- January Book Haul
- 2017 New Adult Reading Challenge – January Update
- NetGalley Approvals that Made me Feel Accomplished as Blogger
- Beyond the Books #8
This is my monthly wrap-up. How was your month of February? Which books have you read and which one was your favorite? Share your wrap ups with me in the comments 🙂 .
5 thoughts on “Monthly Wrap-Up – February 2017”
What a great month!
I hope you have a great reading month in march! 🙂
Wow, Cátia! You had an amazing February! I’m really impressed. So many 4- and 5-star books; I’m jealous!
I’m so looking forward to Cheater 😉
Pingback: Monthly Wrap-Up – March 2017 | The Girl Who Read Too Much