Hi guys! It’s the first day of February which means it’s time for another Monthly Wrap-up. In January I managed to do pretty well with my TBR and with blogging. I ended up reading every book on my TBR with the exception of one and I still read other books. It was also a really good month overall where my first few reads where above 4.5 stars but it didn’t up in a great note because I rated the last book I finished 1 star (I’m still trying to understand why so many people think that book is funny). But let’s see how was my month in terms of reading and blogging.
- Hard Hitter (Brooklyn Bruisers #2) by Sarina Bowen
- The Romantics by Leah Konen
- Back Check (Aces Hockey #4) by Kelly Jamieson
- More Than Distance (Chasing the Dream #5) by Elizabeth Briggs
- The Rule Maker (The Rule Breakers #2) by Jennifer Blackwood
- Worth the Wait (Kingston Ale House #4) by A.J. Pine
- Mia and the Bad Boy (Backstage Pass #2) by Lisa Burstein
- Good Boy (WAGs #1) by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy
- How Not to Let Go (The Belhaven Series) by Emily Foster
- Monthly Wrap-Up – December
- January TBR
- Top 10 Favorites of 2016 | Favorite Books
- WWW Wednesday #1: January 18h 2017
- 2017 New Adult Reading Challenge Twitter Chat
- WWW Wednesday #2: January 25h 2017
- Beyond the Books #7
- Anticipating Book Releases – February 2017
This is my monthly wrap-up. How was your month of January? Which books have you read and which one was your favorite? Share your wrap ups with me in the comments 🙂 .
4 thoughts on “Monthly Wrap-Up – January 2017”
If you take those two books aside, you had a really good reading month! YAY FOR ALL THE GOOD BOOKS!
That’s an amazing looking square of books!
It looks like you had great bookish month! I’m glad you enjoyed The Rule Maker and I can’t wait to read it! Hope you have a great February! 😀
Pingback: Monthly Wrap-Up – February 2017 | The Girl Who Read Too Much