Hi guys! It’s already January (and also 2017) which means it’s time for another Monthly Wrap-up. First let’s talk about how is it possible that we are in 2017 already?? For the second time since starting my new job I managed to do pretty well with my TBR, blogging and also with doing other stuff. In December I managed to read 10 books and 8 of those were on my TBR for the month so I consider that a success. It was a really good month overall where my lowest rating was a 3 stars read and where I finished a book I was reading for the past 3 months… SUCCESS XD. But let’s see how was my month in terms of reading and blogging.
- The Two-Night One-Night Stand by Ryan Ringbloom
- Aimee and the Heartthrob (Backstage Pass #1) by Ophelia London
- Being Brooke by Emma Hart
- Stripped (Travesty #2) by Piper Lawson
- Top Shelf (Aces Hockey #3) by Kelly Jamieson
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer
- When the Moon Was Ours by Anna-Marie McLemore
- Books I Want to Finally Read in 2017
- Series That Got Worse with Each Book/Season
- New Year’s Eve Party!
- December TBR
- 2017 New Adult Reading Challenge Announcement
- Anticipating Book Releases – 2017
- Top 10 Favorites of 2016 | Favorite TV Shows
- Beyond the Books #6
- Anticipating Book Releases – January 2017
This is my monthly wrap-up. How was your month of December? Which books have you read and which one was your favorite? Share your wrap ups with me in the comments 🙂 .