Hi guys!! Today is Christmas Eve eve so I thought “why not do a Christmas tag today?”. I haven’t seen that many Christmas tags around this year so I decided to do the All I Want for Christmas Book Tag again because I know I can come up with new answers in this one this year (you can see last years here). So here are my picks for this tag:
1. What fictional character do you want Santa to leave under your Christmas tree?
Santa?? Can you please leave Dean Di-Laurentis under my tree please?? I’ve been a good girl and I think I deserve it. Especially because it’s Dean and I love him even with all his flaws. Also, the guy is awesome. Yep, I want a Dean please (if you don’t want to bring me a Dean I wouldn’t be mad if you brought Rhys XD).
2. What character do you want to kiss under the mistletoe?
Hmmmm… let me think. There are a lot of characters I could use for this one. Why do I have to choose only one?? This is not easy. I think I’ll go with Nico from The Hard Count. He’s amazing too. But I’m already telling you I’m not happy I hd to choose only one.
3. You write your Christmas list for Santa, what are the top 5 books on it?
These are some of the books I really would like to get. I don’t even care if I already read Heartless or not.
4. It’s secret Santa at Hogwarts, what do you most want to receive?
I’m going to keep my answer from last year and say I want a time-turner.I want to go back in time to have time to do more stuff.
5. You get to the spend the day with the characters and movie adaptation actors from one fandom, what do you pick?
I don’t know what was up in my mind last year with not choosing The Perks of Being a Wallflower cast but I’m redeeming myself and choosing them this year. It would be awesome to spend a day with Emma Watson, Ezra Miller and Logan Lerman and I would love every single bit of it.
6. What fictional animal would you like to replace Rudolph and be able to meet on your roof?
Last year I choose a Disney character because there were not a lot of book animals I loved but everything changed this year and now I want to meet Clive from Wallbanger. That cat is one of the funniest animals in books to ever exist.
7. You invite 10 fictional characters to your new years eve party, who do you pick?
I think my party last year was already awesome with great guests but let’s make it even better this year. For this party I would probably invite Magnus, Alec, Feyre, Rhys (and his Inner Circle), Kash, Nyx, Simon, Caroline, the Off-Campus boys, and Theo because he’s a little cinnamon roll that needs to have fun. This would be the most awesome party ever (and yes, I cheated and said more than 10 characters… deal with it XD)
8. What character would make a good santa? (Doesn’t have to be appearance, personality counts too)
And once again, keeping my answer because I really would love to see Dumbledore as Santa. It would be funny okay? XD
This is it, the All I Want for Christmas Book Tag. I’m tagging all of you to do this tag because I don’t really know who already did it or really wants to do it 🙂 . And Happy Holidays everyone :D.