Hi guys! It’s the last day of September which means it’s time for another Monthly Wrap-up. September was a weird month for me not because of my reading progress but because my lifetook a complete turn and now I’m more busy than I have ever been since I started blogging and now I barely have time to do anything. This means that I haven’t been as present in the blogging community like I want to be but I’ve been trying to adjust to a new schedule and it’s not easy. I promise I’ll try to catch up as soon as I get some extra time :D. But anyway, today I’m here to talk about my reading month and I have to tell you that I had a really great reading month. Not only I read 12 books but I also really loved most of them. I had a few disappointments but it’s okay. But let’s see how was my month in terms of reading and blogging.
- Rookie Move (Brooklyn Bruisers #1) by Sarina Bowen
- The Form of Things Unknown by Robin Bridges
- The Replacement Crush by Lisa Brown Roberts
- The Score (Off-Campus #3) by Elle Kennedy
- PLAY by Piper Lawson
- Landing the Air Marshal (Snowpocalypse #1) by Jennifer Blackwood
- The Possibility of Somewhere by Julia Day
- The Proverbial Mr. Universe by Maria La Serra
- Adorkable by Cookie O’Gorman
- Frosh: First Blush (Frosh #1) by Mónica B. Wagner
- Stroked Long (Stroked #2) by Meghan Quinn
- Frosh: Second Chances (Frosh #2) by Mónica B. Wagner
- The Mistake (Off-Campus #2) by Elle Kennedy
- Characters I’d Want as Family
- Books I Want to See as TV Shows
- Characters I Wouldn’t Want to Trade Places With
- Gateway Books to New Adult
- September TBR
- Book Lovers Biggest Pet Peeves
- RELEASE DAY : Stroked Long by Meghan Quinn
- Summer Reads Wrap-Up
- Fall Reads
- Beyond the Books #3
- Anticipating Book Releases – October 2016
This is my monthly wrap-up. How was your month of September? Which books have you read? Share your wrap ups with me in the comments 🙂 .
8 thoughts on “Monthly Wrap-Up – September”
Wow! Great work this month, Catia! Do you normally post more book reviews than books you’ve read in a month? That seems like it might catch up to you eventually… 😉
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks. It was really an amazing month.
Normally I don’t post more reviews than books I’ve read but I had a lot of reviews behind so I had to catch up. To be honest I still have a few I need to write and it has to happen soon XD
LikeLiked by 1 person
Preach at me, Sister. I can relate to that. Right now I’m following up on all the comments I made on Friday instead of writing the 6 reviews I am putting off… oops! #BloggerProblems
Hahaha… yep. I should be doing the same. I have a few reviews to write but I also have one month worth of comments that I decided to finally answer to today now that I have some time XD
I missed some really good posts of yours! I’ll have to go back and look at them, Sorry that The Replacement Crush didn’t measure up this month. Besides that, it looked you had a great reading month! Great job! 😀
Hahaha… good thing you had the opportunity to read those 😀
Yeah… The Replacement Crush wasn’t the best book in the world. I just got really frustrated most of the time.
You did so well!! I managed to read 9 books..feel free to check out my wrap-up post here: https://kim22blog.wordpress.com/2016/10/01/september-wrap-up-october-tbr/
well done on your month!