Hi guys! Today I’m back with more blog awardsI haven’t done this for a long time which is bad because I have a lot of blog awards to post. Because this two blog awards are too similar I thought it was a good idea to do it all in one post. I was nominated to the Beautiful Blogger Award by Ari @ The Quirky Book Nerd, Melanie @ Melanie Noell Benard, to the Dragon’s Loyalty Award by Mariana @ Fire Heart Books and by Michelle @ Book Adventures to both awards so thank you so much for the nominations 🙂 . If you haven’t yet go check these blogs you should definitely do it. Now let’s start with this post 😛 .
Beautiful Blogger Award – Rules:
1. Link to the blogger who nominated you
2. List seven random facts about you
3. Nominate seven creative, beautiful bloggers, and notify them
Dragon’s Loyalty Award – Rules:
1. Display the award on your blog.
2. Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who awarded you.
3. Present 6 deserving bloggers with the award.
4. Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded.
5. Write 7 interesting things about you
I know I’m doing two awards at once but I’m only nominating 7 bloggers. Also, because I already did this a few times I’m without any interesting fact left so I only share 7 facts in this post and you’ll have extremelly random stuff 🙂 .
1. I’m clumsy as hell. Chances are I get hurt at least once a week for doing something stupid or tripping somewhere. As an example, I burned my finger this week with hot water due to my clumsiness;
2. I ship all the ships and when I find a new OTP I get immersed on Youtube, Tumblr and fan art for a long time. It’s not even funny how much I looked for Cresswell and Feysand fan art after finishing their respective books. And do I need to talk about my obsession with Malec (especially Alec) gifs?? I didn’t think so;
3. I’m currently watching Sailor Moon Crystal and loving it. I don’t remember this being so intense when I was a little kid and I can’t understand why it took me so long to start watching it;
4. When I was a kid I loved to watch Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball, Digimon, Rurouni Kenshin (or, as we call it in Portugal, Samurai X) and Cardcaptor Sakura. I really loved all of these when I was younger and did have a fish named Touya because of Cardcaptor Sakura;
5. I might spend way more time than I should on Youtube… not might, I do spend way more time than I should in there;
6. I used to be obsessed a very passionate with football (well, soccer if you are from USA). I don’t really care about it right now but since Euro 2016 is ongoing and Portugal is in the semi-finals I’ve been paying more attention to it. I’ll be back to my normal “I don’t care about it” self as soon as Euro 2016 is over;
7. I have two phobias. I’m afraid of snakes and Chucky (if you don’t know who Chucky is don’t try to google it… it’s creepy as hell). My phobias are so bad that I freaked out and cry if I see pictures or videos of these so imagine how bad it would be in real life.
- Ashleigh @ A Frolic Through Fiction
- Hannah @ Mortal Reader
- Inês @ MsCarrowl
- Jaed @ The Bibliophile Blogs
- Makayla @ Random Reads!
- Valerie @ Little Dutch Bookshop
- Warisha @ Warisha Reads
These are a few more random facts about me. By now I’m sure I’m out of facts for these things but I’ll try to remember about a few more things if I need to 😉