Hi guys! Last month I decided to try to have a TBR and I didn’t fail as much as I thought. I only didn’t read 2 and a half books from my May TBR. Because of that I decided to keep having TBR’s so here’s my June TBR. Once again I have a lot of buddy reads and I have a few ARC’s I need to read so I think I might be able to follow my TBR once again. Here’s my June TBR:
- Ten Thousand Skies Above You (Firebird #2) by Claudia Gray – I already started this one a couple of days ago so I hope to finish it soon. So far I’m really enjoying it.
- A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses #2) by Sarah J. Maas – I finally got my copy yesterday and I’ll buddy read this one soon with Cristina @ My Tiny Obsessions and Kat @ Life and Other Disasters. This will be our third buddy read together and I’m pretty sure we’ll love this book.
- Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass #3) by Sarah J. Maas – If you follow me on Instagram (and if you don’t you can follow me here) you might know that last week I got the four books from the Throne of Glass series at the Lisbon Book Fair. I already read the first two because I read them as ebooks last year and this month I hope to finally read Heir of Fire. I was planning on reading Queen of Shadows too but that book is huge so I’ll probably read it in July.
- The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson – I also got this one yesterday in the mail and I’ll be buddy reading it with Kat pretty soon. I’ve loved all the Morgan Matson books I’ve read so far so I’m really excited about this one.
- How Not To Fall by Emily Foster – This is an ARC I got from NetGalley that is released in the end of the month so I’ll be reading it in the next couple of weeks. This will be a buddy read with Cristina.
- And I Darken (The Conquerors Saga #1) by Kiersten White – This is another book I got from NetGalley that comes out in the end of the month. I’m pretty excited about this one.
- In the Hope of Memories by Olivia Rivers – This is another book I got from NetGalley. Kat said amazing things about this one so me and Cristina requested it and we’ll be reading this one this month.
- Heat It Up by Stina Lindenblatt – Another ARC from NetGalley that I’ll be reading with Cristina. I said this before, she’s trying to convert me to hockey romances XD.
- In Your Dreams (Falling #4) by Ginger Scott – Also from NetGalley. I keep hearing great things about this one so I’ll try to read it this month.
- Slightly Stalky (Slightly Stalky #1) by Amy Vansant – I got this one for free from Kindle and it looks funny so me and Cristina will probably buddy read this one too.
- Wrong Place, Right Time (The Bourbon Street Boys #2) by Elle Casey – This is another ARC I got from NetGalley and since it comes out in the beginning of July I’ll try to read it in June. Once again, this is a buddy read with Cristina because we keep requesting the same books.
- Heartfall by J.B. McGee – Also from NetGalley. I was going to read this one last month but I had read a few sad books already. I’ll try to read it in June.
These are some of the books I’m planning on reading during the month of June. I’ll probably read other books too but I still don’t know which ones yet. We’ll see what I’ll end up reading on my June Wrap-up.
What about you? Which books are you planning on reading in June?