It’s that time of the week again when I bring you the Top 5 Wednesdays, created by gingerreadslainey and hosted by Sam @ThoughtsOnTomes. If you want to know how T5W works you can go to the Goodreads group by clicking here. This week theme is Summer Reads. I normally love light and fluffy contemporaries in the summer and there are some books that I identify with this theme but I manged to only choose 5 books for this week topic. These are my picks for this week.
1. Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss #1) by Stephanie Perkins
2. I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
3. The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West
4. Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
5. Summer of Supernovas by Darcy Woods
These are some of my Summer Reads. What about you? Which books do you have in your list?