Hi guys! After months saying that I wouldn’t be doing TBR’s I decided to try to follow a list of books I want to read this month. I’ve been having a lot of buddy reads and I have a few ARC’s I need to read (especially because I’m trying to get my NetGalley ratio to 80%) so I think I might be able to follow my TBR this month and that’s why I decided to do this post today. If I do follow my TBR this month I might start doing one every month but I can’t promise anything. But let’s stop talking about random things. Here’s my May TBR:
- Say Something… by T.A. Roth – I got this one from NetGalley this month and I’m currently reading it as a buddy read with Cristina @ My Tiny Obsessions
- Saven Disclosure (Saven #2) by Siobhan Davis – The author sent me a copy of this one and I already read the first book so I’m planning on reading this one pretty soon.
- The Rule Book by Jennifer Blackwood – Another book I got from NetGalley. This one will be released this month so I’m going to be reading it pretty soon. This will also be another of my buddy reads with Cristina.
- Summer of Supernovas by Darcy Woods – Another one I got from NetGalley. This one will also be released pretty soon so I need to read it in the next couple of weeks.
- Winging It (Corrigan Falls Raiders #3) by Cate Cameron – I read the second book of this series a couple of months ago so I requested this from NetGalley and I’ll be reading it before the release date. This will be read with Cristina too.
- Lessons of the Heart by Jodie Larson – This is another book I got from NetGalley that I’ll be reading with Cristina.
- Please, Pretty Lights by Ina Zajac – Also from NetGalley. I requested this one a couple of months ago and I think it’s time to finally read it.
- Tell the Wind and the Fire by Sarah Rees Brennan – This was an ARC I had for last month that I didn’t get around to read so I hope I can read it this month.
- November 9 by Colleen Hoover – I won this book in Analee’s giveaway last month and I can’t wait to finally read it. Everyone knows how much I love Colleen Hoover. Thanks you Analee for giving me the opportunity to have this book 😀
- Ten Thousand Skies Above You (Firebird #2) by Claudia Gray – I read the first book in this series a long time ago and it’s finally time to read the second book. I really hope I can read this one this month.
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes – I have the audiobook for this one and I’ll be reading it (technically listening to it) Cristina and Kat @ Life and Other Disasters. I think this will be the perfect book for a buddy read because I’m pretty sure we’ll need a lot of emotional support for this one.
- The Year We Fell Down (The Ivy Years #1) by Sarina Bowen – I know that Cristina really wants to read this one soon and she’s been waiting for me to read it so I think we’ll try to read it this month.
These are some of the books I’m planning on reading during the month of May. I’ll probably read other books too but I still don’t know which ones yet. We’ll see what I’ll end up reading on my May Wrap-up.
What about you? Which books are you planning on reading in May.