It’s that time of the week again when I bring you the Top 5 Wednesdays, created by gingerreadslainey and hosted by Sam @ThoughtsOnTomes. If you want to know how T5W works you can go to the Goodreads group by clicking here. This week theme is Books with “Hard” Topics. As you might know I have read my fair share of books with mental illness, sexual assualt and other difficult topics so I’m really happy that I can share some of these books on this week T5W. Here’s my picks for this week.
1. Dreaming of Antigone by Robin Bridges
2. All the Bright Places – Jennifer Niven
3. My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga
4. Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
5. Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
These are some of my Books with “Hard” Topics. What about you? Which do you have in your list?