It’s that time of the week again when I bring you the Top 5 Wednesdays, created by gingerreadslainey and hosted by Sam @ThoughtsOnTomes. If you want to know how T5W works you can go to the Goodreads group by clicking here. This week theme is Rainy Day Reads. For me Rainy Day Reads have to be some fast pacing books good to be curled up in bed reading and normally contemporary. This means that my top for today will include some of my favorite contemporary books. Here’s my top for this week.
1. Undecided by Julianna Keyes
2. Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
3. Slammed (Slammed #1) by Colleen Hoover
4. Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss #1) by Stephanie Perkins
5. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
These are some of my Rainy Day Reads. What about you? Which do you have in your list?