Hi guys! Today I bring you more Blog Awards. I was nominated to the Miranda Sings Award by Keira @ Signing On and this is actually the first time I was nominated to this one so thank you Keira for the nomination 😀 . Go check her blog if you haven’t yet because it’s amazing 😀 !!
1. Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Include the featured image on your blog post.
3. Nominate 10 bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
4. List 7 things you love about yourself (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
5. Don’t use negative connotation. (I.e. Don’t say things like – I’m prettier than an average person or People have told me I’m smart. You ARE pretty. You ARE smart.)
Things I love about Myself:
1. Let’s start with an easy one… I love my eyes. I might have a lot of problems in my eyes but they are pretty because I have blue eyes that change color with the light and I love that. If it’s sun outside my eyes are extremely blue but if it’s foggy they are kind of grey. I also have central heterochromia which is pretty cool;
2. I can be really funny even if I don’t want to be. Sometimes I can tell the weirdest jokes ever and most of the times I’m not even trying to tell jokes;
3. I like to think that I’m intelligent because it’s not easy to get a MSc in Biotechnology and I have one. I’m also pretty smart and I always have an answer in the tip of my tongue 😛 ;
4. I smile a lot. This is a random thing I like about me but I like it. If you ever see me chances are I’m going to be smiling because I’m smiling most of the times;
5. I’m a speed reader and I’m proud of that;
6. This might be really random but I make a pretty good tuna and spinach lasagna. I might be one of the worst cooks in the world but my lasagna is amazing. Also, my pineapple and bacon pizza is one of the best things ever;
7. I’m a weirdo and I’m proud of that. I can like the most random things ever and obsess about it and be a complete weirdo but I’m happy being like this.
Astra @ A Stranger’s Guide to Novels
Bea @ ABookWithBea
Fadwa @ Word Wonders
Genni @ Ready, Set, Read!
Jonas @ Other Things
Makayla @ Random Reads
Maria @ Drizzle & Hurricane Books
Marina @ Wrote you a Novel
Prima @ Panda Hearts Books
Sara @ Freadom Library
So this is the Miranda Sings Award. If I nominated you but you already did this or don’t want to do this just ignore this 🙂