Hi guys! Today I bring you more Blog Awards. I was nominated again to the Infinity Dreams Award by Aldii @perfectioninbooks and Eleanor @BookMarked so thank you both for the nomination 😀 . Go see their blogs if you haven’t yet because they’re amazing 😀 !!
1. Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
Tell us 11 facts about yourself. (Right now I’m out of facts because I already used the most random things in other posts)
3. Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
1. What were you doing an hour ago?
One hour ago I was listening to Felicia Day’s audiobook You’re Never Weird on the Internet (almost) which is hilarious. You should all try this one.
2. Favorite song?
Recently I’ve been obsessed with Ophelia by The Lumineers and anything by James Bay or Phillip Phillips because I love their songs.
3. Favorite movie?
This one is difficult. Maybe Moulin Rouge or Dirty Dancing. I love both of these movies and I could watch it anytime. Also, both of these movies have amazing soundtracks.
4. Favorite TV Show?
I have a lot of favorite TV shows like Outlander (that I still have to finish), Friends, How I Met Your Mother (if I ignore how much I hated the last episode), The Royals and most recently The Shannara Chronicles. And a lot more. I’m probably forgetting about a lot of TV shows that I love 😛
5. Something you would recommend to everyone (it can be whatever you prefer, sports, music, books, movies, tv shows, features in a blog, etc, etc, etc)
This is a really difficult one.
6. Favorite evil character?
Queen Levana from The Lunar Chronicles. She does the most despicable things and is completly crazy but she’s a great villain.
7. What would you prefer to be: Superhero or villain?
A superhero without any doubt 😀
8. Do you have any signed book?
I was going to say that I don’t but I actually have one. It’s a middle grade book that was written by an author from the place where I live so she went to our class when I was younger to talk about her book and sign it.
9. If you could meet one actor/actress, who would she/him be?
I don’t know. These are really difficult questions 😛 . Because I’ve been obsessed with Alec Baewood I would have to say Matthew Daddario. Can I meet him please?? I would be extremely happy if that happened.
10. Recommend a book!
I could recommend a lot of books but because I finished this one last week and it was epic I would have to recommend Illuminae by Amy Kaufman and Jay Kristoff. That book was amazing.
11. What you do think you might be doing in an hour?
I have no idea. Maybe I’ll be reading or watching Youtube videos. Or maybe I’ll be having dinner. I really don’t know right now.
1. What five words would you use to describe yourself?
More difficult questions 😛 . Let me see, five words that could describe me are stubborn, happy, hopeful, responsible and shy.
2. Do you have any pets, or have you had any?
I have a 12 year-old dog named Jimmy but he’s not living with me right now because I can’t have any pets where I live. So he now lives with my grandma and I go visit him every time I go to visit her.
3. If you could live anywhere on Earth, where would it be?
Maybe London. For some reason I always wanted to live in London.
4. If you could live anywhere at all (be it fictional, somewhere within the universe or just a few streets away) where would it be?
Is it that weird if I say Luna but after the events of Winter?? I would move there after all of that.
5. What’s your earliest memory?
I remember than I was about 3/4 years-old I was walking with my mom, my grandma and my aunt and sunddely we had a snake in front of us and my mom and my aunt ran away leaving me with my grandma. Good thing my grandma ran away and took me with her. I was so traumatized that I still have a terrible fear of snakes (okay, I wasn’t that traumatized 😛 )
6. What has the best day this year been?
I don’t really know. The year is still in the beginning and nothing really exciting happened XD
7. What is your current main goal?
Right now, get a job. That’s my main goal right now without any doubt.
8. Where do you hope to be in five years?
Once again, I would like to have a stable job and be able to have my own place. It’s not that I don’t like to live with my mom but it’s already time to get my own place.
9. What is your favourite quote, from a book, song or person?
Almost any quote from The Perks of Being a Wallflower Those are some amazing quotes.
10. How would you describe your fashion sense or your general style?
I normally dress pretty casual. As long as I have jeans and a shirt or a sweatshirt I’m happy.
11. One thing you just can’t stand?
A lot of noise and loud people. I used to have to deal with someone that couldn’t shut up even when I was trying to work and I hated it. Please, if I’m trying to work or read just shut up. Also no one needs so much details about your personal life.
So these are my answers to the Infinity Dreams Award. If you’ve nominated me for something and I haven’t done a post about it don’t worry, I didn’t forget I just have a lot of awards post to do 😛