Hi guys! Today I bring you more Blog Awards. Once again I’m really late with the awards. I’m so late that both of these nominations are from last year (*hides with shame*). I was nominated again to the Real Neat Blog Award by Frances @Nightjar’s Jar of Books and Michelle @Michelle, Books and Movies Addict so thank you both for the nomination 😀 . Go see their blogs if you haven’t yet because they’re amazing 😀 !!
1. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 7 questions the nomination has provided.
Nominate 7 other bloggers. (Because it’s my third time doing this I’m not nominating any blogger)
Create 7 questions for your nominees.
1. What’s your biggest bookish pet peeve?
I really don’t like movie covers. They are normally pretty terrible. Also dog-ear or write in books. I know a lot of people do that but it’s something that I wouldn’t do.
2. If you could meet your favourite author, but only say one thing to them / ask them one question, what would it be?
I really don’t have an idea of what I would want to ask. Knowing me I would get too shy and I wouldn’t make a stupid question and embarrass myself.
3. Where’s your favourite place to read?
Normally my bed. I’m very fond of my bed and it’s where I like to read even if my back doesn’t agree with me.
4. What’s your favourite kind of dinosaur?
Either a Brontosaurus or a Triceratops because I loved The Land Before Time when I was a kid and those were the cutest dinosaurs in the movies.
5. What book editions do you / would you like to collect?
I would love to have the Barnes & Noble Leatherbound Classics. Those books are gorgeous. I would also love to have the new editions of The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices because I love those covers and the spines.
6. Is the appearance of books something that matters a lot to you?
I love to have beautiful books but it’s not the most important thing for me.
7. Have you ever liked a film adaptation better than the book it was adapted from?
Yep and I already talked about this a lot. I didn’t like Me and Earl and the Dying Girl that much but I loved the movie. I cried like a baby.
1. What is your favorite childhood book?
Maybe A Menina do Mar (The Girl from the Sea or The Sea Girl) that is by a portuguese poet and writer called Sophia de Mello Breyner Andresen.
2. What young adult series is your all time favorite?
If you asked me a few months ago (and you did 😛 ) I would say the Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare but right now I also have to say The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. I love all these series.
3. What book character would you switch lives with?
This one is difficult. Almost every character I love had something difficult happening to them so I wouldn’t want to go through most of the things they have too. But could I switch lives with Cress after the events of Winter?? I would love that. I could be traveling the world and Luna in the Rampion and she also has Thorne XD
4. Do you use a journal to write down your thoughts when reading?
Sometimes I start writing my thought on a notebook but after a few books I give up for some reason. I really want to keep getting better on writing my thoughts.
5. Any festivals that you are planning on attending this or next year?
Are we talking about books or music festivals. In Portugal we don’t have book festivals so I can’t go to one. I’m also not going to any music festival (at least that I know). I don’t normally go to music festivals and the last I went to one was almost 3 years ago.
6. Where is your favorite place to read?
See answer above 😀
7. Do you listen to anything while reading the book (audiobook while reading the physical book too, music, nature, etc)?
It depends of my mood and the book I’m reading. If I’m in the mood to listen to music I will. I also tend to have my TV on when I’m reading even if I’m not watching or paying attention to it.
So these are my answers to the Real Neat Blog Award. If you’ve nominated me for something and I haven’t done a post about it don’t worry, I didn’t forget I just have a lot of awards post to do 😛