Hi guys! So I’m back with another blog award, in this case, blog awards. Because this two blog awards are too similar I thought it was a good idea to do it all in one post. I was nominated to the One Lovely Blog Award by Kira @ Frog in a Well, Jesalin @ JBelkBooks and by Brigitte, @ The Book and The Bone and to the Creative Blogger Award by Keira @ Signing On and Orang-utan Librarian so thank you so much for the nomination 🙂 . If you haven’t yet go check these blogs you should definitely do it. Now let’s start with this post 😛 .
One Lovely Blog Award – Rules:
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. You must list the rules and display the award.
3. You must add 7 facts about yourself.
You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
Creative Blogger Award – Rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
Share 5 facts about yourself.
Nominate some bloggers in return and notify them about their nomination.
4. Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
I’m not nominating anyone because I already did this a few times. Another reason is that I don’t have time right now to look for blogs to nominate so I’m really sorry about that. Also, because I already did this and I have no facts left to share I’m only having 7 facts in this post 🙂 .
1. I’m currently obsessed with The Lumineers new song Ophelia. You know I love a song when it replace Hold Back a River and this song accomplished that. Also, I’m not so secretly hoping that it will be featured in the new season of The Royals;
2. I’m also obsessed with James Bay songs as you might see above. I just love Let it Go and Hold Back the River;
3. I grew up having a lot of pets and right now I really wanted to have a cat or a french bulldog. I would be happy having any of these;
4. I also want to own hedgehog because they are the cutest little things ever;
5. I never watched a Star Wars movie. It’s a shame but it’s true. I tried to watch one a few ago but I fell asleep;
6. I don’t like coffee. Well, I like coffee if it has a lot of milk on it. If it’s only coffee I won’t drink it because I hate the taste of coffee;
7. I’m one of that people who loves pineapple on her pizza. I know a lot of people hate it but my favorite pizza has to have pineapple on it (and bacon, my pizzas need to have bacon on it).
These are a few more really random facts about me. I have a lot more awards to caught up with but I’ll do it sometime. If you nominated me for something and I haven’t answered it yet don’t worry, it will happen (soon-ish) 😉