Hi guys! Today I’m back with another tag. I was tagged by Cristina @ My Tiny Obsessions to The BFF Book Tag so thank you Cristina for tagging me 🙂 . I decided to answer to this tag today. This tag was created by Chantal @ CK’s Reading Corner and it looked really fun to do that I decided to answer to this tag today. So let’s see my picks for this tag 🙂
1. Setting the example: a pair/group of book bff’s that you love?
I’m starting this tag really well by stealing Cristina’s answer. I didn’t want to but right now I have to choose the Rampion Crew from The Lunar Chronicles. I love all of them and I love their friendship.
2. Childhood bestie: which book character would you have like to grow up with?
This time I’m not stealing Cristina’s answer but I’m stealing Kat‘s answers XD . I think that if I had someone like Cath from Fangirl in my life since my childhood we would be great friends. She likes most of the things I like so I’m pretty sure we would be great friends 🙂
3. Frenemy: which book character would bring out your competitive side?
This one was not that easy for me because normally I’m not a competitive person. But because I actually liked to study and like to learn new things I think that Hermione Granger would bring out my competitive side.
4. Fashion guru: who would be the bestie whose closet you’d want to raid or would you want to go on a shopping spree with?
Easy one. Lola from Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins. Okay, I’m not as eccentric as she is but I’m pretty sure I would have fun if I went on a shopping spree with her and she would give me amazing fashion advice.
5. The bad influence: which character would you want to commit a small act of rebellion with? (go skinny dipping, sneak into a movie, have a drag race with, etc.)
If I thought about this for a long time I’m sure I would have a lot of names to pick but I decided to go with the first name that came to my mind and because of that I have to pick Noah Shaw for The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin.
6. Blood brothers: which character would you want to be your surrogate big brother/sister? (you can do both if you want)
This one is not easy but I think I would have to go with Alec and Isabelle Lightwood. I just think they are both amazing characters and they always care about their siblings so I would love to have them as my surrogate big brother/sister.
7. Mother hen: which character would you want to be by your side when you’re having a bad day to cheer you up?
I think that Penny from Carry On would be great to cheer up any of her friends when they need it so if I needed it I would love to have her on my side. I’m pretty sure she would do a great job 🙂
8.The counselor: which character would you go to for relationship advice (or)confide a secret to?
I normally try to use different answers when answering to a tag but when I saw this question the first person who came to my mind was Isabelle Lightwood from The Mortal Instruments. Let’s be real she would rock on the advice and she would keep your secret. She kept secrets no one should have to keep (if you read the books you know what I’m talking about).
9. More than friends: who would be your book bf/ gf (if you like both genders you can choose one of each, but only one choice per gender!)
Really? Again? I already said I can’t choose only one. Okay, right now my answer would be pretty predictable. I’m not kidding. I’m pretty sure at least half of you would guess it without seeing the name. I would have to choose Captain Carswell Thorne from The Lunar Chronicles. He’s amazing and funny. And have you seen him with Cress?? So cute.
- Astra @ A Stranger’s Guide to Novels
- Mariana @ Fireheartbooks
- Warisha at Warisha Reads
- Keira @ Signing On
- Michelle @ The Writing Hufflepuff
These are my picks for The BFF Book Tag. What about you? Which books would you choose?