Hi guys! I was nominated again for the Siblinghood (Sisterhood) of the World Bloggers Award. This time I was nominated by Rogan @ Signing On and Olivia @ Bibliomad so thank you both for nominating me 🙂 . So let’s start answering her questions.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog in your post.
2. Answer the questions that the blogger who nominated you has provided.
3. Nominate ten other bloggers (or up to 10).
4. Create ten questions for your nominees and notify them of their nominations. (Because I was already nominated before and I don’t have a lot of time today I will not be nominating any blogger and I will not have questions)
1. Have you read a Brandon Sanderson book? If not, you should.
I haven’t but I keep hearing amazing things and I really want to read his books. But I don’t have the money to buy new books right now especially something that I know that I wouldn’t read right after buying it.
2. Review the last book you read using only words that begin with b.
I don’t know if I can do this. I actually finished a book last night but I still don’t know what to think about it. So I don’t think I can answer this right now.
3. What colour would you say describes you as a person and why?
I don’t know… Maybe blue because I really like blue and because blue makes me think of someone that is quiet and loyal and I think that I’m like that. Also blue makes me think of someone that is smart and I can be smart when I want 😛
4. If you imagine your life a year from now, where do you hope to be?
I really want to have a job by then, especially something I really like. Also, if I finally have a steady job I hope that I have my own place in a year from now. As much as love to live with my mom (mainly because she cooks and I don’t. Just kidding :P) I really want to have my own space.
5. Have you ever made your own bookmarks? If you have, show us a few!
I have but I normally print quotes from the internet and put some cute ribbon on the bookmarks. I also have one that I draw years ago. It’s terrible and I don’t know why do I have it. And there’s two other bookmarks that are metal. I bought the bookmark and I put charms and chains that I had from broken necklaces.
6. Choose two IRL friends and describe what makes them special to you. Take a moment to appreciate them. Why don’t you write down what you said and give it to them? Spread some kindness, it will do everyone some good.
I have one friend that I’ve known since we were 12, I think. I’m 25 right now so it’s been a long time. We can be a lot of time without talking to each other but when we need each other we are always available even if we live far away from each other right now because I’m still in Portugal and she’s working in the south of Spain.
I have another two friends in which we are in a similar situation. We are weeks without talking to each other but we are always here when it’s needed. I met both of them in college and we are still friends. Actually one of them was my roommate and we are really similar. But yeah, I love my friends even if we’re not talking every time because we are all too lazy to call each other 😛 .
7. Where would you like to go this winter?
New York. That’s my answer every time someone asks me where I would go. I want to go to New York, especially in Christmas time.
8. Apple or Samsung?
I actually changed from my Sony Xperia phone to a Samsung last month and I’m loving my new phone especially because my old phone hated me and was always freezing when I needed it. Also, I have never had anything from Apple so I have to choose Samsung. I love my new baby 🙂 .
9. Do you prefer funny books or sad books?
I like both but I think I prefer sad books for some reason. I love those really heart-breaking stories that make me want to go give a hug to the main character. One of my favorite books this year was My Heart and Other Black Holes and it was really sad but I loved it and I wanted to be there for both Aysel and Roman.
10. Do you ‘do favourites’?
I have favorites for everything. It might constantly change but I need to have favorites like favorite color (teal), favorite movie (Moulin Rouge), favorite food (pizza, especially if it has pineapple and bacon) and other .
1. What is your most treasured memory?
I think my most treasured memories involve all the cats I had when I was a kid. I had cats my whole life until I was about 16 years-old. I loved my cats and they were my life and I still remember when I had my first cat, Nala (if you don’t know Nala was Simba girlfriend in The Lion King and I absolutely adore that movie). I had her for about 10 years and I have a lot of memories with that cat and her babies. I don’t have a picture of my cat Nala but I had one with her kitties. They are all her babies, even the big one. The big one is actually the last cat I ever had and I also have a lot of memories with him (especially when he decided to get stuck in trees and in our neighbors roofs 😛 ).
Another treasured memory is when my godson was born 3 and half years ago. It was a really bittersweet time for me and my family but he is the cutest little toddler ever. I would show it to you but I can’t. But believe me, he’s the cutest little toddler in the world 😀 .
2. Press shuffle. What is the first song that comes up? What does it mean to you?
Wait… Let me open Spotify. I’m pretty sure it’s going to be something by Taylor Swift, Imagine Dragons or James Bay, or not. I’m certain that almost anyone knows this song but it’s Sunshine Fires by Teddy Geiger. I had this huge crush on Teddy Geiger when I was younger and he released For You I Will (Confidence) and I still listen to his albuns even if hasn’t released anything in the last couple of years. Also , did you know that he co-wrote and produced Stitches by Shawn Mendes? Yep, he’s that amazing 😀 .
3. What book did you have to read for school, yet you hated it? (If any.)
There is only one book that I’ve read on school that I didn’t like (and didn’t finish) that is called O Memorial do Convento by José Saramago. I know that he’s probably the most well-known portuguese author (one of his books got a movie adaptation with Julianne Moore, Mark Ruffalo, Gael García Bernal and others) but I didn’t like that book and I never tried to read anything that he wrote again after that.
4. If you could only listen to one song for the rest of eternity, which would it be?
Can I choose a soundtrack and listen to the Moulin Rouge soundtrack the rest of eternity?? (Now I want to watch Moulin Rouge again)
5. What is the weather like whilst you’re writing this?
It’s cold. I just want to cuddle with my blanket. At least it’s not raining because it’s been raining a lot in the past couple of days.
6. If any one book character were to become a real person, which would you choose to do so?
Only one? Really? This is difficult. I would love to bring Celia and Marco from The Night Circus to live because then they would create the Le Cirque des Rêves and we would all be able to appreciate how amazing that circus is and we would all be extremely happy because of that.
7. Which book character do you have the biggest crush on?
Is this even a question? Of course it is Will Herondale from The Infernal Devices. I love him and he’s amazing and he is a bookworm (but you’re a close second Warner.. Don’t worry, I still love you 😀 )
8. If you could recommend one book to the whole world, which would you choose?
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. I always say this. I love this book and it’s amazing and everyone should read it.
9. What is your favourite holiday?
CHRISTMASSSSSS. I love Christmas and it’s the beginning of November and I already want to make my room Christmassy 😀
10.What is your dream holiday/vacation?
Once again, New York. Also London. I really want to visit London.
So these are my answers to the Siblinghood (Sisterhood) of the World Bloggers Award. If you read the whole post I congratulate you because this is a long post 😛 . Also, thank you again Rogan and Olivia for nominating me 🙂