Hi guys!! Today I’m bringing you The Be Thankful Challenge. I was tagged by the lovely Kat @ Life and Other Disasters and because Thanksgiving is just around the corner (not that I celebrate that where I live) and Canadian Thanksgiving was a couple of weeks ago it’s just the right time to do this challenge.
Share this image in your blog post.
Write about 5 people in your life you are thankful for.
Write about 5 things in 2015 that you are thankful for
Spread the love and challenge 5 other blogs to take part
5 People I’m Thankful For
- My Mom: I have a really close relationship with my mom and she supports me in everything. Not every mother in the world would be supportive when her only daughter is still unemployed in her mid-twenties and while I know that it’s not easy she’s always here for me.
- My Family: My family is always here for me. While they are not so supportive of my career choice like my mom they still want me to be happy and understand my choices. And it’s my family, I have to be thankful for having them in my life.
- My Godson: This is kind of a personal thing but I have a 3 year-old godson. Unfortunately he’s not as healthy as most of 3 year-olds but it’s in his road to recovery and I’m thankful that what he has is not something that is life-threatening and that he is in my life 🙂 . Also, he’s the cutest 3 year-old in the world.
- My Friends: While I don’t maintain contact with all my friends there are some that I still talk and we are always here for each others. We don’t talk every week (sometimes we are months with talking) but I know that if I need them they will have the time for me.
- The Blogger Community: It’s impossible not to include the blogger community. It’s amazing to meet so many people from all over the place and fangirl about things that I can’t fangirl with my friends/family because they don’t understand my craziness/weirdness 😀
5 Things I’m Thankful For
- Books: I have a bookish blog so this is not a surprise for no one. I love to read and I love to enter in different worlds every time I start a new book. I can’t even live the house without a book in my purse.
- Music: Another constant in my life. I always need to have some kind of musical device with me. Normally if I’m not listening to some music I’m singing it (extremely bad, but still singing 😀 ). I’m the type of person who starts singing if I read some sentence that is part of a song.
- Youtube: This one is extremely random but I love Youtube and I spend a lot of time there. Youtube has everything. It can go from bookish stuff to some kind of sketches, to DIYs and most important GMM. I’m just loving how much the Youtube community is growing and we have even more content to watch there.
- Starbucks: I love Starbucks. Okay, I can’t go there a lot of times because it’s expensive and I don’t have the money but I just love to go there and have my favorite drinks (that normally have to include a lot of caramel).
- Internet: It’s impossible not to be thankful for internet. I can talk with my friends that are hours away from me, I can interact with this amazing community, I have Youtube…
5 Blogs I tag
Cristina @ My Tiny Obsessions
Warisha at Warisha Reads
Valerie @ Little Dutch Bookshop
Michelle @ The Writing Hufflepuff
Analee @ Book Snacks
Once again if I tagged you and you did this already or don’t want to do this just ignore it 🙂 .