Hi guys! Today I’m bringing you another Blog Award, the Starlight Blogger Award. This award is pretty new to me and I haven’t heard about it before. I was nominated to this award by two lovely girls, Cristina @ My Tiny Obsessions and Kat @ Life and Other Disasters so thank you both for the nomination 🙂 . If you haven’t check their blogs yet what are you waiting. These girls are amazing and have great blogs 😀 .
1. Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
2. Answer the 3 original questions and then the 3 new questions from your nominator given to you.
3. Nominate your 6 favorite bloggers! In your nominees I would like for you to think at the light emanating from the stars the ones that truly touch your soul with their work, the ones that are the light for you a true STARLIGHT Blogger.
4. Please pass the award on to 6 or more other Bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated by you.
5. Include the logo of the award in a post or on your Blog, please never alter the logo, never change the 3 original questions answer that first then answer the 3 new questions from your nominator and never change the Award rules.
6. Please don’t delete this note:
The design for the STARLIGHT Bloggers Award has been created from YesterdayAfter. It is a Copyright image, you cannot alter or change it in any way just pass it to others that deserve this award.
Copyright 2015 © YesterdayAfter.com – Design by Carolina Russo”
THE ORIGINAL QUESTIONS:
1. If you could meet anyone from throughout history, who and why?
First of all I would love to meet Eça de Queirós who is one of the greatest Portuguese writers mainly because he wrote Os Maias and I would love to know what was on his mind to write it. I would also love to meet D. Pedro and D. Inês de Castro because they had an epic and tragic love story (that you can see here).
2. What is your favorite book and why?
Only one? I can’t choose only one book. That’s impossible and I refuse to choose only one book and ignore all the other amazing books I’ve read.
3. Who is your favorite fiction character from any medium and why?
I never thought about this… Let me think… I love Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang Theory. His narcissistic behavior and lack of social skills make me laugh and he’s a great character. It’s impossible not to love him.
1. What is something, not necessarily that you regret, but wish you could do over?
I think the only thing that I would love to do over was when I decided to take a year of after my bachelor degree mostly because I didn’t do anything productive the whole year and because when I went to take my Masters degree I went to a different college that is way more demanding so I had a lot of difficulties on my first semester back to college especially because I was «rusty».
2. Why do you like to read? And don’t just say because it’s fun! Make it mean something!
My answer is basically the same as Cristina and Kat. I read because I like to escape reality and enter these worlds that are not my own and that I would never imagine. I also love to meet new characters every time I read a new book.
3. Who is your person?
This is a difficult one. I would probably say my mom (I know, lame) because we are pretty close but I think that I have to say my college roommate because we spend 3 years together in the same house and we understand each other really well. Right know we don’t see each other that much because we don’t live in the same place and we are not the same as we were when we met but I know that she’s always there for me and I’m always there for her.
1. If you could be a character in any fictional story of your choosing (book/TV/movie/comics/etc.), where would you want to go?
I would love to be the Doctor’s companion. Imagine how cool it would be. Not only I would met the Doctor but I would be able to travel through time and space. I would be able to be on the TARDIS and that would be a bonus.
2. What’s a song that always gets you in a good mood?
I have a few songs that get me in a good mood. Normally any Taylor Swift song gets me to a good mood because especially if it is Shake It Off, Bad Blood or Mine. Another song, and this one is really weird, is Do You Want to Build a Snowman from the Frozen soundtrack. I don’t need to listen to this song to get in a good mood. Sometimes I just start singing to it really randomly.
3. Did you ever consider going to a Comic Con? If yes/no, why? Would you dress up as someone else?
I would love to go to Comic Con. I actually had a ticket to go to Comic Con Portugal last year but I won that ticket and I only found out the day before. If it was already hard for me to go because of that (I would have to travel from Lisbon to Porto) it was even harder because this was 3 days before my Master thesis defense. I´m still mad that I couldn’t go but I will go sometime, I just don’t know when. Because of this I actually start thinking about dress up as someone else but my mind has gone from Sailor Moon to female Thor (I don’t even know why) to the Doctor and the list goes on and on and on.
1. What book have you read that made you want to travel to the place in the book?
2. If you could start your blog journey all over again what would you change or do differently? Would you have started earlier?
3. What is your biggest dream and how are you working on its realization?
Warisha at Warisha Reads
Valerie @ Little Dutch Bookshop
Kacie at Kacie’s Bookshelf
Aimal @ Bookshelves & Paperbacks
Bhramori @ thecrazyperfectionist
Michelle @ The Writing Hufflepuff
Once again if I nominated you and you did this already or don’t want to do this just ignore it.