Hi guys! I’ve been very short of time today and like always someone (me) decided to not write a post the day before. To be honest I didn’t know that the day would be so chaotic. However I found a book tag that was very fast and easy to answer and I was able to write it 🙂 ! With this I’m bringing you the Would You Rather 2.0 Book Tag. I already answered to the Would You Rather book tag a few months ago (see it here) so I had to answer this one. So let’s start it 🙂 !
1. Would you rather only do review posts or tag posts?
This is a hard one because I love to do both but I think I would like to do tags. Don’t get me wrong. Is just because tags are so much fun to do.
2. Would you rather always see the film first or never see the film version of books?
I the kind of person that loves to read the book before watching the movie (and that’s the reason why I haven’t seen The Maze Runner yet) but I would hate to not be able to watch the adaptations. So I would rather see the film first and then read the book.
3. Would you rather have a list of every book you’ve ever read (like Goodreads from birth) or still have the physical copy of your first favorite book?
The thing in this one is that I still have the physical copy of my first favorite book (and it is a book that has moe than 30 years old because it was my mom book then my aunt and now mine). So I would have a list of every book I’ve read because I’m pretty sure I forgot a lot of them.
4. Would you rather have an active in-person book club of non-book bloggers or have lunch with your best book blogger buddies once a year?
Hmmm… I never been in a book club so it’s something that I don’t care if I’m not in one so when can we have lunch? 😛
5. Would you rather have the time to read everything you want to read or the money to buy everything you want to read?
I would want to have the money to buy everything I want to read if it means that I have the time to read 😀 .
6. Would you rather dream cast the film or have editing power over the script for the film version of your favorite book?
This one is so easy. I’m terrible with dream casting the films so I would want to have the power over the script of my favorite book.
7. Would you rather have your favorite fictional superpower or your favorite fictional technology?
Superpowers for the win. But something that would not kill everyone only by touch please.
8. Would you rather read an amazing story with a ‘meh’ ending or a ‘meh’ story with a spectacular ending?
Another one that is pretty difficult to answer. It would be great to have an amazing story but the “meh” ending would ruin everything. Can I have a “meh” story with a spectacular ending where the ending starts halfway through the book?
9. Would you rather not be able to read in a moving vehicle or not be able to read lying down?
This one changes a lot. Right now I’m unemployed so I normally read at home and lying down. However before that my reading was all done on my way to college because I would take a half an hour train every day and another half an hour to come back home. So my answer right now is not being able to read in a moving vehicle but that could change anytime.
10. Would you rather reread your favorite book or series with fresh eyes, like the first time, or be able to un-read your biggest disappointment?
Is this a question? I would love to re-read my favorite books with fresh eyes. Imagine the feeling of discovering your favorite book world all over again. I have no doubts about this one.
So this was the Would You Rather 2.0 Book tag. I’m not tagging anyone but feel free to do it 🙂 .