Hi guys! Today I bring you more Blog Awards. I’m almost done with all the awards and tag nominations so you don’t have to deal with this that longer 🙂 . I was nominated again to the Real Neat Blog Award by Cristina @ My Tiny Obsessions so thank you Cristina for the nomination 😀 . Go see her blog if you haven’t yet because it’s amazing 😀 !!
1. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 7 questions the nomination has provided.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
4. Create 7 questions for your nominees.
1. Where would you rather spend a vacation? Beach? Mountain? City? Why?
I lived my all my life close to the beach and honestly I don’t like beaches. I also lived all my life close to mountains and farm type things so I would choose cities. Now I live close to a city but still, I would love to go to New York or London.
2. If you got stranded in a desert island, which 3 items would you like to have with you?
Probably water, food and a suitcase full of books (and my Kobo would be in the suitcase too).
3. What’s your biggest celebrity crush? Why?
I’m always changing. There was that time that I had a huge crush in Logan Lerman (that I still have, let’s be real), then I had this huge crush on Dan Reynolds from Imagine Dragons. And let’s not even talk about my crushes in sports because I have at leat one in each sport that I like. Right now my biggest crushes are James Bay and Sam Heughan. I love James Bay’s songs and have you seen Sam? I don’t even need to explain this crush.
4. Coke or Pepsi? Or “what are you talking about, there’s no difference”?
Normally Coke but sometimes in some places they only have Pepsi and I drink the Pepsi. I have no problems with that.
5. Favorite time of the year? Why?
Christmas because I love Christmas and because my birthday is around Christmas. And I have I said how much I love Christmas. I start singing Christmas songs in the summer.
6. Name a music that reminds you of your childhood?
Anything by Spice Girls. I was obsessed with them when I was a kid.
7. You can only pick ONE book to read (forever), what would it be?
Please don’t… Only one? Probably The Perks of Being a Wallflower but that would be a short book and I don’t know if I want that.
Aimal @ Bookshelves & Paperbacks
Analee @ Book Snacks
Erika @ Bookventuraland
Maria @ Big City Bookworm
Michelle @ The Writing Hufflepuff
Nicole @ Nymphadora Winterfell
The White Riddler @ The White Riddler Riddles
1. What are your top 5 favorite songs at the moment or of all time?
2. Sneakers or heels?
3. Are you a morning or night person?
4. Coffee or Tea?
5. What’s the one thing that you’re really good at?
6. What’s your favorite quote?
7. What’s your purpose of blogging?
If I nominated you and you have done this just ignore. You don’t have to answer to my questions 🙂 .