Hi guys! In the beginning of June I talked to you about the books I wanted to read during the Summer (click here). Now that the Summer is almost over (it’s already cold here) I decided to do a Summer Wrap Up and see how many books I’ve read from my original post. In this post I’m also telling you my top 5 favorite books that I’ve read this Summer. For this post I’m only talking about the books I’ve read during the months of June, July and August.
- P.S. I Still Love You – Jenny Han
- Proof of Forever – Lexa Hillyer
- 99 Days – Katie Cotugno
- City Love – Susane Colasanti
- Broken Hearts, Fences and Other Things to Mend – Katie Finn
- The Fill-in Boyfriend – Kasie West
- Joyride – Anna Banks
- Emmy & Oliver – Robin Benway
- Extraordinary Means – Robyn Schneider
- Nowhere But Here – Katie McGarry
- P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han – 3.5 out of 5 stars
- City Love by Susane Colasanti – 3 out of 5 stars
- The Fill-in Boyfriend by Kasie West – 4 out of 5 stars
As you can see I’m terrible in keeping up with TBRs. From the 10 books I wanted to read I’ve only read 3 which is terrible. But while I haven’t read the books I’ve planned I was able to read other books.
- Beyond Reach (True Calling #2) by Siobhan Davis – 4 out of 5 stars
- Lying Out Loud by Kody Keplinger – 3 out of 5 stars
- Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Mass – 5 out 5 stars
- Damage Done by Amanda Panitch- 4 out 5 stars
- Truth & Temptation by Riley Edgewood- 3 out of 5 stars
- Break Your Heart by Rhonda Helms- 4 out of 5 stars
- A Summer Like no Other by Elodie Nowodazkij- 3.5 out 5 stars
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon – 5 out 5 stars
- Another Day (Every Day #2) by David Levithan – 3.5 out of 5 stars
- The Girl’s Guide to the Apocalypse by Daphne Lamb- 2 out of 5 stars
As you can see I’ve read a few books during the last three months and while I enjoyed almost every book I’ve read I didn’t end up the Summer in a positive note. I rated the last book I’ve read a 2 out of 5 stars. Unfortunately we can’t enjoy every book we read. Now for my favorite books I’ve read during the Summer.
5. Beyond Reach (True Calling #2)
4. Damage Done
3. The Fill-in Boyfriend
2. Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) (which reminds me, I’m ignoring everything about Queen of Shadows (and also Heir of Fire) so no spoilers please)
1. Everything, Everything
This is it. My Summer 2015 Wrap Up. What about you? Did you read all the book you planned? Which book was your favorite Summer read?