Hi guys :)! I was nominated for a few awards so I’m going to answer to one of them. So I was nominated by Katniss Potter Booklover for The Sunshine Blogger Award. First of all thank you for nominating me for this award :). Let’s start this.
“The whole idea of the Sunshine Award is that you nominate bloggers who put a little Sunshine in your day, who are positive, creative and inspiring.”
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate some wonderful bloggers and write 11 questions for them to answer.
1. What is your favorite time of the day?
I love mornings… It’s my favorite time of the day. I love to wake up and start my day.
2. What do you like about being outside?
The fresh air and having the sun in my face.
3. What is your favorite book you read so far this year? (You can pick more than one I know it’s difficult.)
I have three books that I absolutely loved so far. These books are: My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga, Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli and most recently Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon.
4. What do you like about blogging?
I love that I can talk with other people about books. My friends and my family don’t read so it’s great to have someone to talk with. And the book blogging community is great so that’s a bonus :).
5. What colors do you like to wear?
In the summer I tend to wear a lot of blue and black but in the winter it’s more burgundy and black. If you had asked me a couple of years ago I would say pink because I loved pink by that time.
6. Do you have siblings? If so, how is your relationship with them?
I’m an only child but I have a weird relationship with my aunt because we always lived close to each other and she’s almost like my sister and we have a great relationship.
7. What is your favorite thing in the world (or universe) beside books and blogging/writing?
Can I say shopping?? I have a shopping problem especially when I have home decorations in front of me. I love home decorations and I keep changing my room because of that.
8. What TV shows do you like to watch?
Right now I only watch Teen Wolf but I also love Supernatural and Doctor Who. I also love any thing that comes from Marvel but I still have to finish Agent Carter and Daredevil… and also Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (I’ve been lazy with TV shows ok? :D)
9. Who are your favorite bloggers?
I don’t have a favorite blogger or blog but I love to read Cristina’s blog My Tiny Obsessions first because she’s portuguese like me and also because she doesn’t talk only about books. She also talks about fandom things and TV shows and movies and I love that.
10. What would you like to change in the world?
This might be stupid but I would love to end the financial crisis. Portugal was one of the countries that was hit with the crisis a few years ago and while is not as bad as in Greece it’s still pretty hard. I would also love to see more people reading and enjoying it.
11. What would you like to accomplish in the future?
I would love to say that I found a job in my area because it’s being really difficult and being able to finally get my own home.
Warisha at Warisha Reads
Valerie @ Little Dutch Bookshop
Cristina @ My Tiny Obsessions
Kacie at Kacie’s Bookshelf
Bianca @ The Ultimate Fangirl
Kimsiang @ LazyCaramelReads
Bhramori @ thecrazyperfectionist
1. In your dream world, where would you live if you were financially independent?
2. Where is the coolest place you have traveled to?
3. If you could be any animal, what would you be?
4. Do you have pets? And if so, what kind?
5. If you could have any superpower, what power would you have?
6. What is your favorite comfort food?
7. What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
8. What is one that thing that you couldn’t go without each day?
9. When did you decide you were going to be a blogger?
10. Apart from blogging what do you enjoy the most?
11. What advice would you give to your younger self?
So this is it, The Sunshine Blogger Award. If I nominated you and you already did this you can just ignore it. I hope you enjoyed it :).