Hi guys. So I was nominated by Nymphadora Winterfell for the Real Neat Blogger Award so today I decided to answer to her questions. First of all thank you Nymphadora Winterfell for nominating me for this award :). Let’s start this.
1. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 7 questions the nomination has provided.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
4. Create 7 questions for your nominees.
1. What book would you recommend for others?
The book I recommend every time is The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. I think that is such an amazing book and everyone should read it.
2. What made you start blogging?
I think I talked about this before. Basically I’ve been unemployed since I finished my MSc last December. After being a long time without anything productive I decided to start a blog because it was something that I was thinking for a long time but didn’t had the time before.
3. Do you have an inspirational person that has inspired you? Who?
This is really cliche but my mom (hope she doesn’t see this :). We are really close and she inspires me a lot. If it wasn’t for her I wouldn’t be who I am today.
4. If you were to eat the same thing for a month, what would you eat?
Probably Hawaii pizza because it’s my favorite pizza and I love pizza or, if mom wanted to cook it, “arroz de pato” (rice with duck) because it’s one of my favorite dishes and it’s something that I don’t eat constantly.
5. Where do you purchase your books from?
It depends. I normally buy it in FNAC because it’s one of the few stores in Portugal that has english editions of the books. However the books take a long time to be available there so sometimes I have to buy them online.
6. Apart from books, do you have other interests and what are they?
I tend to change my interests quite often. There was one time that I was into making necklaces and bookmarks and in other time I was really into DIYs. Right now I love to watch a ton of Youtube videos and play Minecraft. I know, it’s weird.
7. What is your all time favorite tv show?
I can’t even think of an all time favorite show. When I was a kid I loved Sailor Moon, Digimon and Samurai X (Rurouni Kenshin). They were all great animes :). I also love Friends and Doctor Who (only the new generation. I still have to watch all of the old episodes). I also love Supernatural since the beginning of the show.
1. What did you want to be when you grew up?
2. What’s the song you’re constantly listening to?
3. You’re stranded in an island. Which 3 things would you take with you?
4. If you could go anywhere on the planet, where would you want to go?
5. If you could go hang out with 2-3 characters for a day, where would you go (fictional), what would you do and why would you do it?
6. Name 3-5 fabulous people you met because of blogging
7. Share 3 random facts about you.
I will not be anyone in particular because I don’t know who did and didn’t do this but if you want to answer to my questions do it and tell me in the comments :).