Today I bring you the Disney Book Tag This tag was created by Katytastic for the release of the book The Isle of the Lost by Melissa de la Cruz. So let’s start it.
1. The Little Mermaid – a character who is out of their element, a “fish out of water”
For a «fish out of water» I decided to choose Juliette from Shatter Me. I’ve chosen Juliette because in the beginning you see this girl who is totally freaked out because of her power not only that but she is also being captive. You see that she is not in her environment because she is afraid that she can kill someone and because she hasn’t had contact with anyone for months.
2. Cinderella – a character who goes through a major transformation
If you’ve read The Perks of Being a Wallflower you know that Charlie had a great development through all the book. He went from this really shy boy to a not so shy boy who had a lot of amazing friends so I figured out that it was a good choice for this category.
3. Snow White – a book with an eclectic cast of characters
The Mortal Instruments series. I love these books and they have an amazing diversity of characters so it’s obviously right for this category.
4. Sleeping Beauty – a book that put you to sleep
I love Jane Austen, I really do but I wasn’t able to finish Emma. I just cannot finish it. I hated from the beginning and after a few weeks I totally gave up reading it.
5. The Lion King – a character who had something traumatic happen to them in childhood
I don’t know which YA heroes/heroines don’t have traumatic childhoods but For this case I choose Celeana. Look, this girl is a trained assassin so she really must have had a terrible childhood. We know she had because we find out about that in the book so…
6. Beauty and the Beast – A beast of a book (a big book) that you were intimidated by, but found the story to be beautiful
Definitely Outlander. That is a beast of a book and really intimidating but it’s just an amazing book and beautiful.
7. Aladdin – a character who gets their wish granted, for better or worse
This was a difficult category for me because I couldn’t think of no one but I just decided to choose Hazel Grace from The Fault in Our Stars. She has her wish granted and goes to Amsterdan but by the end of the trip we see it was for worse because Van Houten is a stupid little as***** (sorry if I offended anyone but it’s true).
8. Mulan – a character who pretends to be someone or something they are not
Darrow from Red Rising. We talking about someone who literally changes everything to look like someone that’s not him.
9. Toy Story – a book with characters you wish would come to life
The Infernal Devices series. I love all the characters but my decision was based basically by Will Herondale. You have to understand Will Herondale is everything.
10. Disney Descendants – your favorite villain or morally ambiguous character
I just love to hate Sebastian from The Mortal Instruments series. He is great villain with a twisted mind and I think he’s great.
So this was the Disney Book Tag. If you decide to do this tag just tell me in the comments.