Today I decided to bring you a book tag, most specifically the Would You Rather book tag. This tag was created by RayKayBooks and I was tagged by Warisha from WarishaReads to do it. I’m not tagging anyone but if you want to do it you’re welcome.
1. Read only trilogies or standalones?
I like to read both but I think I would prefer to read standalones.
2. Read only female or male authors?
I don’t read books because the gender of the author so I don’t know. But I think I’ve read more female authors than male so I would probably choose female.
3. Shop at Barnes & Noble or Amazon?
I live in Portugal and we don’t have a Barnes & Noble but I don’t buy books on Amazon. I would say any bookstore in Portugal because I like to go there and have my time looking to the books and choosing them.
4. All books become movies or t.v. shows?
TV shows. We would have more time and they would not have to skip important scenes that don´t appear in movies due to the limited time that they have.
5. Read 5 pages per day or 5 books per week?
Normally I read a lot so I think I would choose 5 books per week. I wouldn’t be able to read only 5 pages a day.
6. Be a professional reviewer or author?
I don’t write so I would rather be a professional reviewer.
7. Only read your top 20 favorite books over and over or always read new ones that you haven’t read before?
Read books I haven’t read before.
8. Be a librarian or book seller?
I never thought about it but probably a book seller
9. Only read your favorite genre, or every genre except your favorite?
I have a few favorite genres and I would rather read them than any other genre.
10. Only read physical books or eBooks?
I read mostly eBooks but it’s because normally I would read in the train on the way to college and my Kobo occupies less space than the physical book but if I had to choose I would prefer a physical copy.