Hi, Today I decided to do a book tag. For my first book tag I wanted to do the TMI (Too Much Information) tag. I saw this tag in the booktube community and I really liked it. Let’s start it.
1. What fictional character has the best style?
Celia Bowen from The Night Circus
2. Your book girlfriend/boyfriend/ fictional crush?
Will Herondale (Infernal Devices), Holder (Hopeless) and a few more
3. Ever loved a character but then started hating them?
Adam from Shatter Me. I really liked him in the 1st book but then… If you read it you know why I hate him.
4. Biggest/Longest book on your shelf?
The Collected Works of F. Scott Fitzgerald
5. Heaviest book on your shelf?
Once again, The Collected Works of F. Scott Fitzgerald
6. Do you have any book posters?
Does a Divergent movie poster counts? Because that’s the only poster I have
7. Do you have any book themed jewelry?
I don’t think I have any.
8. Book OTP?
Tessa and Will, Anna and St. Clair, Cress and Thorne and probably more
9. Favorite book series?
Infernal Devices, but it could change in a few weeks when I decide to read the last two Harry Potter books
10. Favorite Book-to-movie soundtrack?
Maybe Divergent or The Hunger Games.
11. A book story you miss/ wish would continue?
I would probably say Harry Potter if I had finished (please don’t kill, it’s going to happen in a few weeks) but right now I need a proper ending for Confess
12. Favorite stand-alone?
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky.
13. Since when did you read books?
Since I was 16 and had to read a book for my Portuguese class.
14. Which Hogwarts house are you in?
Ravenclaw, always Ravenclaw. But some of my friends say I’m Hufflepuff.
15. Quality you look for in a book?
Plot, characters and a little bit of romance
16. Favorite book quote
Everything from The Perks of Being a Wallflower. It has amazing quotes.
17. Favorite author?
Right now, Colleen Hoover
18. Favorite book cover?
The Lunar Chronicles covers. They are amazing. And have you seen Winter cover? It’s gorgeous.
19. Action or Romance?
Normally I go for romance
20. Where do you go when a sad moment happens?
I usually stay where I’m reading.
21. How long do you need to finish a book?
It depends on the book but normally 3 to 4 days
22. How long is your mourning period?
I don’t have a mourning period and if I had it would be like one day or something like that
23. Least favorite Book?
Shiver or Delirium. I didn’t like this books. Sorry
24. Turn on in a character?
They have to be sweet, funny
25. Turn off in a character?
Arrogant and mean characters
26. Reason I started blogging?
I had too much free time and it was something I wanted to do for a long time but couldn’t because my Master’s degree was consuming all my time
27. Name a scary book?
I don´t read scary books. But probably the Mara Dyer series
28. Last book that made you cry?
I don’t usually cry while reading but I was pretty close while reading Confess by Colleen Hoover
29. Last book that you gave 5 stars?
My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga
30. Any favorite book titles?
Can I say The Perks of Being a Wallflower again? (Can you see that it’s one of my favorite books??)
31. Last book you read?
Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver
32. Book you’re currently reading?
The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton
33. Last book adaptation you watched?
Does the The Theory of Everything counts?? If not, The Hobbit. 3
4. A book character you always wanted to talk to?
Charlie from The Perks of Being a Wallflower, again!!
35. An author you always wanted to talk to?
36. Favorite Book snack?
I don’t eat while I’m reading but I drink a lot of water.
37. Book world you want to live in?
In Harry Potter world, especially Hogwarts.
38. Book world you DON’T want to live in?
Any dystopian world
39. Last time you smelled a book?
Two weeks ago when I went book shopping
40. Weird insults used in books?
I don’t remember any
41. Favorite romance book?
This is pretty random and it’s not even YA but Meet me Under the Ombu Tree by Santa Montefiore. I love this book to life.
42. Do you write?
43. Favorite magical item?
44. Your quidditch position? Keeper
45. Name a song you connect to a book
“Asleep” by The Smiths. Every time I listen to it I want to read The Perks of Being a Wallflower again
46. Favorite book related chat up line?
I don’t know any
47. Have you ever used it?
48. Favorite book fandom?
Potterheads, Shadowhunters, and more
49. How many books do you own?
I have no idea but probably from 150 to 200
50. Who do you tag?
Everyone who wants to do it.